Type of website: Employment Service
Effective date: 10th day of January, 2021
www.jablessjobs.work (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Jabless Jobs Inc.
Jabless Jobs Inc can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Hardware and software details;
- Clicked links;
- Content viewed; and
- Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Payment information; and
- Work history and employment information.
This data is collected by using the following method:
- Submitted by users.
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- When we share resumes with potential employers;
- When we use emails addresses to send newsletters,
- When we use contact information for contacting clients and employment candidates; and
- When we use payment information to process sales of services.
Who We Share Personal Data With
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored for ten years.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here:
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use or Disclosure
In addition to the method(s) described in the How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected section, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data specified below:
- Newsletter and marketing emails. You can opt-out by by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any marketing email or newsletter.
- Resume in our recruitment agency’s database. You can opt-out by by sending us an email request at email@example.com.
- Payment information. You can opt-out by sending us an email request at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using existing line of communication (other email address or phone) for customer convenience.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Functional cookies
Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits; and
- Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc.
Jabless Jobs Inc does not request, collect or save medical information of any individuals who access its employment services.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer, George Douklias, at: email@example.com