Water Care Specialist
- Full time
- Kamloops, British Columbia View on Map
- @Slopeside Property Management Ltd.
- Salary: $22.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Company: Slopeside Property Management Ltd.
Job Title: Water Care Specialist Job ID: SPM01
We are looking for a Water Care Specialist to add to our team as a permanent year-round employee. Housing accommodations are available for the right candidate.
Our primary objective is to provide the best service for our customers and to take care of all of their and their guests needs.
A Water Care Specialists job involves checking and adding chemicals to hot tubs as needed. Water Care Specialists must have great communication skills, efficiency and a good work ethic to meet the expectations of our customers and become a key part of our business.
- Checking and adding chemicals to hot tubs
- Driving and walking to / from job sites
- Light snow shovelling (during winter season)
- Complete other tasks required in the day to day operation of a Hot Tub Company
Work shifts will generally be from 8:00AM and 4:00PM 5 days per week, as demand dictates.
Perks of working with us:
- Compensation will be at an hourly rate of $22 per hour
- Full dental, health and wellness benefits available after 3 months
- Ongoing training and support
- Employer subsidized housing available for the right candidate
- Staff discounts and other perks!
- Experience an asset but we will train the right candidate
- Proof of work eligibility in Canada
- BC Drivers License (Class 5) or equivalent
Reply to our job posting, or
Email a copy of your current Resume and a bit about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org