Experience 2-5 Years
Handyman Connection of Kelowna is locally owned and operated. We are a well-established home improvement company dedicated to excellent customer service and quality workmanship. We are a fast-paced local office of an International Franchise with an opening for a full-time Service Coordinator. Our customers are seeking additional office support for our growing business.
We are now seeking a top-notch Service Coordinator who can take on the role of keeping our craftsmen and customers on track! In this position, we are looking for the best of the best in Kelowna to take on this fun and challenging role! This person will have an upbeat attitude and willingness to help the team. Here’s why we want you to work with us!
- Earn competitive pay depending on your skills, experience and availability – $19-$20 /hour depending on skillset/ experience
- Work during traditional business hours
- Professional small office with a friendly touch
- Excellent training and support
- Business casual attire atmosphere
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Able to manage small business details while working independently
- Manage time and responsibilities – scheduling, customer support, job tracking, billing, staff communications, phone calls, etc.
- Experience handling projects to completion
- Ability to multi-task in a high stress environment
- Strong telephone and written communication skills.
- Outgoing personality; enjoys working with people
- Confident with typical office equipment and computer skills – especially Microsoft products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, CRM, etc.
- Working in a Call Center or Customer Service Role preferred
- Knowledge of home repair and light remodeling a plus