Sales / Business Development
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Premier Truck Body is a young, dynamic company specializing in the sales and installation of truck bodies, lift gates and other truck equipment, such as refrigeration equipment.
We have an immediate opening and are looking for an outgoing, positive, highly motivated, sales-minded individual to help us grow our business.
This position would be of a full time, year round nature, and would be based at our Aldergrove location. We would consider part time for the right candidate.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Engage with potential and existing customers via phone, in person and site visits.
- Schedule meetings and develop new business opportunities
- Consult and inform potential and existing customers on the purchase of truck bodies, liftgates and other equipment that we offer.
- Where possible, and if of interest, assist with the installation and repairs, service and maintenance of the truck bodies, lift gates and trucks in general.
Customer service in general, and maintaining an excellent relationship with our customers is very important to us.
- Being able to work independently and you are not afraid to make cold calls and approach potential new customers.
- You have a basic knowledge of truck equipment in general. Also willing to learn what works and what doesn’t work when it comes to lift gates, van bodies, truck refrigeration along with other equipment we provide.
- Very good command of the English language.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Valid Drivers License
To sum it up, you are able to work independently and are willing to take on a challenge!
We offer the following:
A pleasant and stable work environment, and the possibility of long term employment.
An opportunity to advance, grow with this company, and build your own career and with it a great future.
We are willing to train a person with the right attitude and approach for this job.
Competitive wages (depending on experience) and company paid benefits after a 3 month waiting period.
Please send a detailed resume, a driver’s abstract, your wage expectation and a hand written cover letter with why you are the right person for the job.
You can email or fax your application to (604) 856-1273, to the attention of Fred.
We would like to thank all applicants but apologize that we can only interview those that qualify for this position.