Experience Less Than 1 Year
Looking to start an exciting new career? My client offers excellent career opportunities for people who are friendly, motivated, and passionate about providing incredible customer service.
About the Company
A large family-owned electrical wholesaler with the benefits of a worldwide service network and the personal service of a neighborhood store. Our “customer service first” core value has allowed us to grow continually for over 65 years while keeping our founding principle of empowering people to make local business decisions. They now employ more than 7,400 people at over 1,000 branches world-wide of which there are over 500 branches across North America. Our vision is to add 30-35 branches a year, while staying true to our Company values. A great place to work Certified!
The Sales Representative develops new customer relationships and maintains contact with established customers for the purpose of marketing, promoting, and selling the company’s products. This person regularly interacts with new prospects and existing customers at the customer’s site of business or other off-site locations. Work with other branch locations to ensure customers from across the network receive a consistently high level of service.
Essential Job Functions
- Maximize sales and profit from new and existing customer base.
- Develop relationship with local agents and suppliers to secure business through joint calls.
- Oversee the collection of any outstanding debt.
- Assist with branch duties when needed.
- Partner with the community.
- Electrical wholesale and Sales experience, preferred but not required.
- Valid driver’s license, required.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Desire to grow within our organization.
- Open minded.
- Team player.
- Customer service and sales driven.
- Bonuses paid quarterly (Uncapped)
- Monthly vehicle allowance & Gas Card
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company match RRSP plan
- Paid time off
- Internal growth opportunities