Experience 1-2 Years
Come Live, work and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of British Columbia!
We are looking to add a full time RV Technician to our team. This position requires someone who is dedicated to providing the highest level of workmanship for each and every one of our customers. The Licensed RV Technician is an important component of our Service Department by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing customer concerns with their trailer/5th wheel or motorhome. The RV Technician will perform repairs to the manufacturer set guidelines as well as ensuring our customers expectations are exceeded on every occasion.
- Keeping current with factory technical bulletins
- Installation of accessories on RVs
- Performing pre-delivery inspections
- Reading and writing repair orders
- Repair and maintenance of propane and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges, and air conditioners
- Repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components
- Installation, repairs, replacement, and maintenance of roofs, sliding windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane systems, batteries, etc.
- Computer operation and diagnostics
- Participate in employer funded manufacturer training and provincial gas certification
- Comprehend and comply with federal, provincial and local waste regulations.
- Red Seal/or equivalent is an asset but not required
- Gas Certification
- Automotive experience (oil change)
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, and ability to communicate clearly and effectively
What we offer:
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match