Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
- Full time Part time
- Vancouver, British Columbia View on Map
- @via Jabless Jobs 168
- Salary: $120.00 - $125.00 / Hourly
Experience 1-2 Years
Description and Responsibilities
- The clinic is located directly across from Saint Paul’s Hospital downtown, with a large patient flow and demand
- We are looking for someone who can manage their own RMT business, automatic billing and successfully re-book clientele.
- Assess clients by conducting range of motion tests, assessing injuries or ailments and proposing treatment plans
- Explain procedures, risks and benefits to clients
- Administer massage techniques, treating soft tissues and joints of the body through soft tissue manipulation
- Suggest home care instructions, exercises and provide information about techniques for further postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation and rehabilitative exercises
- Maintain records of treatments given
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Full-time or part-time positions are available
- Hold a valid Registered Massage Therapy license with the Registered Massage Therapy Association of BC.
- An excellent location with consistent patient flow and large demand for therapists.