Podiatrist, chiropodist, or foreign-trained foot professional
Experience 1-2 Years
Description and Responsibilities
- Podiatric office requires associate or assistant for help with patient care in office
- Must work well with team members and be health-oriented
- Must have successfully completed an accredited training program in Canada or elsewhere which includes biomechanics/ kinesiology. Must have two years experience and conscientious attention to detail.
- Good communication skills in English or French.
- Live in Edmonton area because position will start as part-time
- Small healthcare spending account after three months probation period
- Remuneration dependent on profession/ experience/ skills, so not necessarily hourly