Parking Lot Line Painter
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Our company is an industry leader in The GTA. We are a 5 Star Google rated company with a perfect safety record for 14 Years.
We provide parking lot painting services throughout the GTA and we are deemed an ESSENTIAL SERVICE. We are seeking skilled labourers and general labourers who are motivated, energetic with problem solving skills.
Pay: Wage will start at $25.00 per hour and will increase based on experience and ability to learn the work. We are happy to reward fast learners. Lots of room to grow. Bonuses paid weekly. Overtime offered.
Responsibilities and Duties :
You will paint parking lots using the latest, top of the line equipment on the market. Our machines are both walk behind and ride on. You will meet with your crew at our shop each day and drive to jobsites in company vehicles with trailers. If you love the outdoors, fresh air everyday and winters off, then join the team!
Additional responsibilities include:
- Learning how to read drawings and apply new layout
- Operate other parking lot maintenance equipment eg. ride on sweeper etc.
- Maintain, clean and inspect equipment regularly.
- General duties pertaining to position.
- Training will be provided.
- Class G valid driver’s license with a good driving record, as you will be expected to operate company vehicles.
- Must be reliable, punctual, self-motivated and accountable.
- Speak English.
- Keen attention to detail
- (PPE) personal protective equipment such as steel toe boots, yellow hard hat, & eye protection & gloves.
- WHMIS training required. (quick online course available)
- Be able to conduct themselves professionally while on job sites and at times provide customer service.
This position is outdoor and sometimes around construction environments.
Working hours are variable and can sometimes exceed 8 hours per day. Working longer hours may be required on some days when needed.
Position is Full time – Seasonal (March to Dec) with a brief break over the winter. Great time off for visiting family and taking vacations.
Applicants will be required to come in for one (1) quick 15-20 minute interview.
(part time also available)
Job Types: Full-time