Office Admin / Customer Service Representative
- Full time
- London, Ontario, 2889 Dundas Street View on Map
- @Haymach Canada Inc.
- Salary: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 1-2 Years
We are growing and looking for the right addition to join our team!
We are a small locally owned and family run company with a great fun & homey vibe – In order to maintain that we are looking for someone who aligns, first & foremost, with our company’s core values; (1) Family, (2) Enjoy the Journey, (3) Get it Done, (4) Adapt & Evolve, (5) Transparency & Integrity, (6) Service, (7) Sustainability.
ABOUT US: We are a company who is focused on the sale & delivery of equipment and smallwares to the food service industry. We provide new restaurant equipment and smallware’s to a variety of customers throughout Canada but primarily to those in Southwestern-Ontario & have a large showroom based in the East End of London. In addition to retail sales, we also conduct online auctions – both on and off-site across Ontario with shipping offered across Canada. We are currently looking to expand into the e-commerce market as well with many of our new product offerings. We are a grassroots company who has continued to grow year after year not only in sales but also reputation.
WHO DO WE NEED: We are looking for a team player who holds the same core values. In addition to that fundamental building block, we are also looking for the following
- Detail Oriented & Extremely Organized
- Customer Service Focused
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Ready to Work Hard / Great Work Ethic
- Does What Needs to be Done
- Willing to Try New Things
- Is Okay Getting Their Hands Dirty Every Now and Again
- Is Comfortable in a Mixed Warehouse/Office Setting
- Has Stellar Communication Skills (Written, Oral & Body)
- Is a Critical Thinker with Problem Solving Skills
- Has an Outgoing & Professional Attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic Bookkeeping Knowledge
- Experience with QB as Asset
- Digital Marketing Skills an Asset
- Experience in Hospitality Industry an Asset
- Must be willing to learn our Auction Software along with parts of Quickbooks if unfamiliar.
ROLE & FUNCTIONS:
- We are looking for someone who enjoys personal connection and values relationship building to interact with our customers and vendors daily via phone, email and in-person
- The right individual will manage the office paperwork flow and ensure vendors orders are posted once received and their invoices correctly entered
- This person will assist with Auctions on an as-needed basis (this will include website updates, auction advertisements, customer payments, etc.)
- This person will invoice customers, collect, and process payments daily while also following up on existing a/r accounts
- This individual will spend some time each week creating fun and engaging social media posts and updates along with exciting e-blasts to keep our customers up to date on auctions, industry news, store events & specials
WAGES / SALARY:
- $40-45k Annual Salary Paid Bi-Weekly
- 2 Weeks Holiday
- $1,000 Health Spending Account
- Flexible Hours – 25 to 40 / Week Between Monday & Friday from 9-5 (Occasional Saturday Shift, 9-2 Required)
*Please note the successful applicant MUST have reliable transportation to and from office. Public transportation is not available at our facility.