Medical Assistant – Functional Medicine
Experience 1-2 Years
New Era Medical is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our WELLNESS TEAM as a Medical Assistant in our IV Therapies Department to help with infusion therapy treatments. In this position, you will help set up patients for IV therapies or other infusion devices. You will coordinate with the medical team throughout the day and reassure patients by answering any questions they may have about treatment. Our ideal applicant is experienced in infusion therapy. You also need to have excellent patient care and communication skills.
No Masks Required; No Jab Required
Infusion Nurse Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in IV set-ups: prepping IV solution daily.
- Taking the patient’s vital signs such as respiration, temperature, blood pressure, and heart rate.
- Monitoring or discontinuing the intravenous catheters or the intravenous fluids.
- Assist registered nurse and other team members as needed.
- Manage adequate inventory of medical supplies and set the rooms.
- Create a calming environment and make sure the patient is comfortable during the treatment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour