Experience 5 Years +
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Chief Marketing Officer of The Wellness Company to plan, direct, and oversee marketing objectives and analytics to ensure a simple and enjoyable experience for current and potential customers while aiding to propel the company towards increased market share and greater brand recognition. The ideal candidate will live in the greater Vancouver area or on Vancouver Island. This is a remote position, with limited travel to Vancouver Island for meetings.
Here’s what could be included in a typical day:
- Strategic Planning
Collaborating with the Chief Marketing Officer, develop and implement the marketing strategy and management to ensure the appropriate target markets are identified and engaged. Continuously improve the marketing plan and strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve goals in alignment with the relevant departments.
- Budget Forecasting and Reporting Develop annual business plans and manage to monthly, quarterly, and annual expense and revenue budgets. Provide in depth analysis of marketing outcomes and channels to have a holistic understanding of effectiveness of the experience. Seek and provide information to help the company determine its position in the marketplace.
- Driving Sales and Revenue Develop strategies and tactics for increasing market share within existing accounts and markets, while expanding into new selected verticals. Collaborate with strategic partners and clients to research market needs and identify possible new product solutions. Strive to increase the quality of customer and brand engagements on marketing channels including Social, PR, Affiliate, Influencer, Digital, Email, SEO, Web, and Mobile.
- Research and Analysis Stays current and communicates industry trends for marketing, optimization, and analytics. Conducts research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals. Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Customer Relationship Management Oversees the customer journey strategy to ensure that marketing programs are built with digital best practices and continue to provide updates to the marketing team and stakeholders as journeys evolve and change.
- Project Management Coordinate people and processes to ensure projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. Will develop the project plan ensuring resource plan and allocation and oversee the day-to-day activities of the project.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCES, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of related experience with marketing, brand development and digital experience, driving and implementing revenue growth, preferably in eCommerce.
- Passion for alternative medicine and the health/supplement industries, experience preferred but strong interest required
- Proven track record of aggressively growing revenue by building and scaling a marketing strategy, building brand awareness and market share.
- Collaborate on product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm’s customers are satisfied.
- Strong understanding across the entire digital marketing ecosystem and related KPIs