Lodge Cook/ Allrounder
- Full time Remote
- - Other, British Columbia View on Map
- @via Jabless Jobs 774
- Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Description and Responsibilities
We’re a small lodge along the Alaska Highway in northern BC. We have a Cafe, small convenience store, gas station, a 4 – room Motel, Post Office and Weather Station. We’re looking for one more person to cover our afternoon shift and therefore complete our small team.
Main task is being in the kitchen and cook for our guests. We have all day breakfast, soups and sandwiches. Every day, the candidate creates a dinner special. You’ll be greeting the guest, take their orders, cook their food, serve their food, clean up and dishes, take payment, attend to gas customers and the store. Once a day you’ll be reading the numbers for the weather report and fax it. On some days, housekeeping including laundry will be required of our motel rooms. Daily cleaning and prep duties.
- Drivers license and a car is required, as we are 240 km away from the next town.
- Cooking skills/ experience needed, not necessarily on a professional level.
- Willing to do different tasks.
- Able to listen to instructions, multitasking, fast learner, handle a fast paced environment and likes to work hard.
- Willing to relocate, as this is not a camp job