Experience Less Than 1 Year
Premier Truck Body is a young company that specializes in the sales and service of truck bodies, lift gates and related equipment. Refrigeration and heating equipment are part of our service program so we are looking to expand our team.
The ideal candidate would be energetic, can work independently, is motivated and committed to excellent customer service. This position could be of a part time OR full time, year round nature, and would be based at our Langley location.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Be responsible for the installation of new heating and refrigeration equipment.
– Maintenance, trouble shoot, repair and service of heating and refrigeration equipment.
– Repairs, service and maintenance of truck bodies, lift gates and trucks in general.
– Being able to follow instructions, and work in a cooperative manner while striving for high quality results.
– Electrical and hydraulic schematics are not unfamiliar to you, and you are not afraid to take on unfamiliar matters and educate yourself.
– Saturday shifts (if needed) or on call duty do not pose a problem to you.
– You have a very good command of the English language.
– To sum it up, you are dedicated to delivering a quality product!
We offer the following:
– A pleasant and stable work environment at a company with a personable atmosphere.
– An opportunity to advance, grow with our company, build your own career and with it a great future.
– We are willing to train a person with the right attitude and approach for this job.
– Competitive wages (depending on experience) and company paid benefits after a 3 month waiting period.
We will not be asking any of our staff to participate in a vaccination program.
To learn more about our company and the products we offer please visit our website at www.premiertruckbody.com
Please send a detailed resume, a driver’s abstract, your wage expectation and a hand written cover letter in order to apply.
When you send your application, please make sure you are available for a brief phone call.
We would like to thank all applicants but apologize that we can only interview those that qualify for this position.