Journeyman Plumber – Lower Mainland / Fraser Valley
Experience 2-5 Years
We are looking for a committed and personable journeyman plumber to complete our team. Residential and commercial plumbing and heating service and installs covering Lower Mainland / Fraser Valley. You should always ensure that services are rendered in a professional, courteous manner in order to maximize customer retention.
To ensure success as a journeyman plumber, you should exhibit impeccable troubleshooting and decision-making skills. Outstanding journeyman plumber will suggest services that may be of use to families and businesses who have incurred damages and delays as a result of plumbing issues.
Journeyman Plumber Responsibilities:
- Locating leaks, tears, blockages, corrosion, and weather damage.
- Informing clients of all estimated costs before commencing work.
- Installing pipes, gutters, and appropriate fixtures to ensure adequate drainage.
- Ensuring that structures are in excellent working condition upon completion of each project.
- Consulting with clients to identify and address any other concerns.
- Advise clients on appropriate care.
- Observing pertinent health and safety regulations.
Journeyman Plumber Requirements:
- Successful completion of an appropriate, formal training program or apprenticeship.
- Licensed Red Seal Certification or 4 year to practice as a Journeyman Plumber
- Familiarity with all relevant techniques and tools needed to perform your duties.
- Exceptional physical fitness and hand-eye coordination.
- Capacity to operate independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.