Experience Less Than 1 Year
Description and Responsibilities
Premier Printing is currently seeking applicants for the position of Invoicing Clerk.
Duties will include:
- Preparing final invoices which includes reviewing the quote or order confirmation, adjusting prices if additional changes were made and, reviewing freight costs; ensuring appropriate taxes are applied by province.
- Reviewing Job Cost Detail to compare Budget verses Actual job data.
- Resolving discrepancies by reviewing time card entry and communicating with production supervisors and/or the estimating department
- Reviewing freight invoices to ensure charges are accurate
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
The successful applicant will:
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Be computer literate
- Be technically proficient
- Communicate effectively with other departments
- Manage time efficiently and work diligently
- Organize and prioritize tasks
- Be discreet with client information
General hours of work are from 7:00am – 3:30pm, 5 days a week. Later start time such as 8:00am would be acceptable as well.
Overtime may be required as instructed by supervisor.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted for an interview.