Home Service Technician
Experience Less Than 1 Year
A reputable cleaning company located in Chilliwack is looking for an energetic, responsible person to help service their customers. You will clean and maintain carpets and floors in homes and businesses. You will be responsible for driving to the client’s location, assessing the needs of the customer, applying stain or cleaning treatments, and ensuring all work is completed to high standards.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their cleaning needs.
- Assessing the state of the floors and carpets that need to be cleaned.
- Applying stain and pre-cleaning treatments to the carpets and floors.
- Carefully remove furniture to access all areas that need to be cleaned.
- Cleaning carpets and floors using machine and hand-washing techniques.
- Drying carpets using drying machines.
- Resetting the furniture.
- Up-selling cleaning services and company products.
- Providing invoices and maintaining good customer relations.
The ideal candidate will possess
- A valid, insurable driver’s license
- Positive attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Desire to work with your hands
- Interest in learning new skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Having a take-charge attitude
Earn $35,000 to $40,000 your first year. They offer complete training, paid vacation, and opportunities to advance in their growing company.