Graphic Designer / Commercial Sign Maker
- Full time
- Edmonton, Alberta View on Map
- @3Sixty Sign Solutions Inc.
- Salary: $18.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
3Sixty Sign Solutions Inc. is in need of a designer / sign maker to join our team. The designer / sign maker is a professional, self-motivated team player with great interpersonal skills and values delivering excellence. The designer / sign maker is also detail oriented, works well in a fast-paced team environment and able to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously. The designer / sign maker is self-confident and is not afraid to show their professional ability, creative genius and, most importantly, have fun!
Under the direction of the production manager the designer / sign maker will be responsible to create sign layout and design as well as send finalized design to equipment for production.
Under the leadership and in collaboration with the sign company owner, the individual both sets and responds to priorities to prepare materials and resources, to organize and communicate scheduling of jobs, produce signs and ensure high quality. The sign-maker is personally invested in meeting client needs and attracting new business.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative suite specifically with illustrator and photoshop.
- Design talent, experience and or formal education.
- Accurate spelling and grammar
- Accurate measurements and related calculations
Welcome experience but not necessary:
- Experience in sign manufacturing
- Large format digital printing
- Color management and matching
- Using RIP software to direct printing and cutting
- Utilizing plotter/cutter for precision cutting
- Lamination of variety of substrates
- Maintaining sign-making equipment
- Sign Installation
Minimum job duties
- Sign production
- Answer phones
- Consult/interface with customers
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of manufacturing/production area
- Learn new technologies, skills and techniques to become a better sign making professional
Please apply if you meet the minimum qualifications above and are ready for a rewarding career. Pay is commensurate with experience.