Front Office Assistant/Office Manager
Experience 1-2 Years
Description and Responsibilities
Office Manager/Front Desk Agent for a small but thriving chiropractic office located in the North Wash Park area of Denver, Colorado.
- We’re looking for someone who is:
- Friendly, fun, purpose-driven, and motivated. Must enjoy working with others and being a team player.
- Energetic, organized, detail-oriented, and great with time management without direct supervision at times. Great at multitasking and prioritizing important tasks.
- Enthusiastic about patient service and be able to efficiently communicate with all people you’ll interact with throughout the day (patients, team members, the doctor, vendors, etc).
- Be a quick learner with new computer programs, comfortable with creating social media posts as required, and creating media for in and around the office.
- Able to learn/memorize office dialogues and scripts to facilitate new patient appointments.
- Trained to administer patient scans.
- Must have your own transportation to/from work.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus but not necessary.
- Regularly interacting with new and current patients; helping them schedule appointments and handling their finances.
- Fielding calls and handling customer service requests.
- Office organization.
- Completing tasks that help the business grow.
- Basic office care – emptying trashes, restocking items, vacuuming, etc.
Hours/Week: 28-40 (hours will be Monday through Friday, occasional weekend marketing event or continuing education seminar that will be scheduled at least 30 days in advance)
- $16-19 (depending on past office experience and qualifications – i.e. taking X-rays and scans)
- Free chiropractic care for you and your immediate family
- Paid vacation leave
- Travel out of state for training and team events, business training, and fun team outings.
Network Chiropractic is a cutting-edge chiropractic process that enables people to move from where they are health-wise to a place of optimal health. You can be part of the team that partners with them on that journey. You have an opportunity to become a part of a premier chiropractic office team in Denver, CO. If health and wellness are important to you and you have a passion to help people improve their lives, this may be the perfect position for you.
We want someone who is looking for a long-term, part-time position to start, where you can help change the lives of many people! You’d be working with people on many levels – new patients, current patients, co-workers, vendors, etc. At times this can be a fast-paced environment and there will be multiple tasks to be completed in a timely manner, so your strong phone, computer, and people skills are vital.
Your resume isn’t the primary factor in whether you’re chosen, it’s just the start. If your resume is impressive, you’ll receive a call and we’ll schedule an in-person or online interview. Our team is small, so if you join the team, you’ll depend on the other team members to support you, and you’ll be depended on to support us. If you feel motivated to help a successful chiropractic office grow to an even more dynamic level and you truly want to be part of the team that facilitates it, please send us your contact information, resume, and why you’d be a good fit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional weekend
High school Diploma
- Paid time off
- Employee Discount
- Chiropractic care for you and your immediate family
- Bonus pay