Executive Assistant – Work from Home
Experience 2-5 Years
The Executive Assistant is responsible for acting as a first point of contact for the CEO and Chief Medical Board. This includes screening and prioritizing emails and phone calls, scheduling meetings, attending meetings or other functions on behalf of the CEO or Chief Medical Board, researching, compiling data, and creating presentations.
– Organizes and manages complex correspondence on executive’s behalf, reviews correspondence (emails, letters, agendas etc.) determines significance and routes to appropriate party in a timely and efficient manner. Gathers, compiles, verifies, and analyzes information for use such as letters, reports, presentations etc.
– Ensures effective and efficient completion of projects and tasks. Maintains records and files as required.
– Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
– Prepare agendas and plan for meetings, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings. Make travel arrangements as needed.
– Liaise with Internal and External Partners by acting as a representative of the Executive in meetings and functions to gather information and convey the viewpoint of the Executive. Document minutes and distribute to relevant individuals.
– Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and other duties as assigned.
– Highschool Diploma
– College, Trade or Tech School Diploma
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar role
– Minimum of 2 years in an administrative role
– Highly skilled with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Experience with Microsoft Teams, Zoom and other virtual meeting programs
– Highly analytical, able to distill large data into manageable messages
– Ability to type 50 words per minute
– Experience working in a startup environment
– Experience working in health and wellness or a personal passion
– Proven ability to handle sensitive, highly confidential data
– Excellent editing skills, very good eye for details
– Highly organized
– Able to prioritize and re-prioritize when given new tasks
– Professional and positive attitude