- Full time Remote
- Brantford, Ontario View on Map
- @Barter It
- Salary: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 / Yearly
Experience Less Than 1 Year
**WORK REMOTELY FROM ANYWHERE IN CANADA**
Hey! I’m John Porter, the Founder & CEO of Barter It™ and I’m hiring an executive assistant.
To learn more about Barter It™, please visit www.barterit.ca
Also, watch this video.
You, the applicant, are:
- Super fast, turbo-charged multi-tasker. You work on two things at once, not because you have to, but because you do not know how to work any other way.
- Uber organized
- You live in the grey……out-of-the-box thinking is your middle name.
- You are cheap with my money.
- You take great pleasure making sure, for example, that my phone company does not overcharge me and if they did, that the record is set straight sooner rather than later.
- You take great pleasure in getting me discounts.
- You know travel sites like the back of your hand.
- You have the memory of an elephant or are organized enough to seem that way!
- You can do expense reports in your sleep.
- You are the type of person that gets your work done WAY before schedule just because you can.
- NO CLOCK WATCHERS! Five minutes early and five minutes late is typical for you. (clock-watchers need not apply!!)
- You can deal with not having constant direction.
- You are not afraid to give me the gears for being bad at communicating and for not giving direction so that you can get your work done. You aren’t afraid to ask questions to avoid issues later on.
- You like a mash-up of work anywhere from managing my social media, to booking my trip to the west coast, to bringing my dogs to the groomer.
- You know a little about a lot.
- You are pretty good with computers.
- You hate a mess.
- You are known as “Cool Under Pressure” by your friends.
- You are a fast worker who makes minimal mistakes. You think quickly.
- You are an amazing scheduler with a sickening degree of attention to detail.
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks.
- You are an animal at project management.
- You like to work. You take pride in it. (again, no clock-watchers)
This is a full time position of 40 hours plus per week, and 3 weeks paid vacation. You may work from anywhere in Canada!
Send me a resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter, tell me three things:
1. Why are you so awesome at all of the above?
2. Describe the last 3 people you worked for and why you loved and hated working for them.
3. Tell me your ideal work situation.
Wishing you all the best!