Electrical Project manager/estimator
- Full time
- Langley, British Columbia View on Map
- @via Jabless Jobs 722
- Salary: Negotiable
Experience 5 Years +
Electrical Project Manager
Lower mainland electrical contractor provides comprehensive electrical contracting and maintenance services for a wide range of commercial projects. We are a team of professionals who possess the specialized experience, knowledge, and expertise to construct state-of-the art facilities tailored to clients’ specific needs.
As an Electrical Project Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of project management, from start-up and obtaining electrical permits, to preparing tenders, budgets, estimates, and construction schedules. As A PM you will be coordinating with in-house and external construction personnel including Architects, General Contractors, Suppliers, and Engineers to ensure the project is executed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of electrical projects
- Manage the project from beginning to delivery within schedule and budget.
- Management of price packages with suppliers, subcontractors, owners, designers, and architects regarding tenders/bid requests.
- Participating in site review, tender review, tender hand-off, project closing and operational/sector meetings when and where required.
- Coordinate shop drawing packages and close-out packages.
- Act as a liaison between project stakeholders and Vanrook Electric ownership
- Provide support to the estimating team, estimating change orders and projects as necessary
- Coordinate with clients on requirements, issues, and schedule updates in timely manner
- Coordinate with engineers for product and installation method approvals
- Conducting thorough review of specifications and drawings
- Perform field reviews and site visits as necessary
- 1+ years project management experience working for an electrical contractor
- Experience with project management of construction projects
- Able to simultaneously manage a diverse portfolio of electrical projects
- Time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize day to day tasks
- Effectively review documents, drawings, and shop drawing submittals
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team and interact with staff at various levels of the organization
- Competitive salary starting at $60,000, commensurate with experience
We are a family-oriented company who understands the flexibility required to balance a demanding career with life at home. Work to live, not live to work! We are looking to recruit talented and ambitious individuals to be part of our dynamic work environment – where excellence is rewarded.
While we appreciate your interest, only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.