Dispatcher/Customer Service /Office Admin/Sales
Experience 1-2 Years
Description and Responsibilities
We are a rapidly growing hydraulic & industrial sales & servicing company requiring a full-time dispatcher/office administrator. Candidates must be well organized, focused, work efficiently under pressure, have the ability to multitask, and be able to give exceptional customer service over the phone and in person.
Duties will include dispatching technicians to job sites, answering high call volumes, and other general office related duties. This position requires the following experience/skills:
- 2-5 years directly related to office administration and/or related post-secondary courses
- Superior organization and data entry skills
- Sufficient knowledge of MS Office applications, with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain professionalism when dealing with high-stress environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Basic knowledge of shipping/receiving, purchase orders, and inventory control
- Working knowledge of company products and services offered
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to record an accurate log of all calls from multiple sources including all necessary information required to effectively dispatch to customer sites
- Identifies operational problems & handles customer complaints professionally
- Actively and consistently acquires knowledge of existing, new, or upgraded equipment, technology, and company policies and procedures
- We do not discriminate.
As part of our company, we believe in motivating all employees and offer the opportunity for advancement. We are happy to offer a competitive wage plus incentives. In addition, a generous benefits plan and extended medical/dental coverage is offered after 4 months of employment. We offer discretionary birthday gifts, company objective rewards, company events (Team events, lunches, etc.) and much more!
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record and modify customer information within the database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Diploma or higher level of achievement from any accredited post-secondary Business faculty (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 24.00+ commission after probation /hour depending on Experience.