Director of Partnerships
- Full time
- British Columbia View on Map
- @The Wellness Company
- Salary: $0.00 - $0.00 / Yearly
Experience 5 Years +
The Director of Partnerships is primarily responsible for building key customer relationships with new clients. The Business Development Manager will work with staff from various departments to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue. This role will source and manage clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction and retain business and will build clientele-defined market or geographic provide ensure continual opportunities for business growth.
– Analyze the brick-and-mortar retail marketplace and work with senior leadership to create a retail business development strategy to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue.
– Build relationships within the health and wellness industry, identify business opportunities, generate warm leads and seek out partnerships.
– Monitor and ensure retail standards are followed, and marketing and promotion programs are correctly implemented. Provide creativity, strategy and influence to IHB merchandising. When required, coach, mentor and train store teams on retail basics and store merchandising.
– Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales. Identify the right technologies to use for recording sales figures, analysing data and forward planning.
– Attend industry functions and provide feedback and information on emerging trends.
– Minimum of three (3) years of sales experience in a related industry
– Experience in retail supplement sales preferred
– B2B Supplement Sales experience highly desired
– Postsecondary degree or diploma in business, marketing, economics, or a related field
– Excellent organizational, strategic, planning, and implementation skills
– A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, and relationship management skills
– Strong analytical and research skills
– Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
– Decision Making
– Networking and Relationship Building
– Problem Solving
– Results Orientation
– Strategic Thinking