Design & Office Asistant
Experience 1-2 Years
Design & Office Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings, and supports clients.
- Assists clients in sourcing and selecting appropriate upholstery materials.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Word Processing Skills
- Spreadsheet Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Verbal Communication
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent education required
Proficient in computer use
Valid driver’s license
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Bonus Pay
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person