Compressed Air Service Technician
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Are you a dynamic, experienced, hard working Service Technician or Tradesman / Apprentice looking to grow your career? We have got an exciting opportunity for you!
Northern Prime Compressed Air Inc. is looking for an AIR COMPRESSOR SERVICE TECHNICIAN to join our rapidly growing company, and our NEXT SUCCESS STORY!
Joining our group of industry experts means you will be welcomed into a company culture where you will feel accepted, valued, and respected. Our family environment will allow you to feel energized and motivated to achieve our company goals, and our mission to offer the highest caliber of customer service in the industry!
- Attending sudden or scheduled service calls, at customer locations
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair equipment, including air compressors, purification equipment, piping and all major components of an air compressor system.
- Communicate with customer and/or sales manager to advise on recommendations for future maintenance and/or best practices.
- Must be responsible for ensuring all safety protocols are met with proper use of PPE Equipment
- Compressed Air Experience an asset but not required (All trades welcome!)
- Clean drivers abstract required
- Working knowledge and technical aptitude for compressed air equipment system design and operation
- Ability to work both independently and as a Team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be organized, neat, tidy, and meticulous in completing company work orders, customer reports, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- A knowledgeable, high achieving, and fun team environment with over 60 years of experience in the compressed air industry.
- Vehicle and Cell Phone will be provided
- Health & Dental Benefit Plan
- Opportunity for Overtime work
- Competitive base salary