Cleaning and Maintenance Technician
- Full time Part time
- Vancouver, British Columbia View on Map
- @via Jabless Jobs 384
- Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Experience 1-2 Years
We provide high-level maintenance and management services for commercial and residential properties across the lower mainland. We are a rapidly expanding local company with our headquarters in Vancouver and offer opportunities to grow your career and prosper with us. We have several positions available in West Vancouver and Vancouver.
- Immediate and Steady employment year-round.
- Flexible Scheduling for Part-time, Monday to Friday for Full-time
- A living wage with Bi-weekly Pay ($25.00 after probation)
- Opportunities for Tips and Bonuses.
- Opportunities for Advancement (We will train and invest in the right candidate)
- Optional Benefits Package after probationary period for Full-time employment.
- Previous strata cleaning/janitorial experience is an asset but not required.
- Strong Work Ethic, Self-Motivated and Flexible
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills (Friendly!)
- Strong English communications skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to work independently without supervision.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Record Check.
- Must hold a valid BC Driver’s license and be able to provide a driver’s abstract.
- Must be reliable and bondable.
- Must be a permanent resident
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Pool certification and pool operation knowledge is an asset, but not required. We can teach you!
- Have the desire to lead a team and grow with our company! You will be an excellent brand ambassador for our company!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect buildings and properties for maintenance and/or safety needs.
- Spot cleaning walls, doors, glass, etc.
- Dusting/wiping equipment and furniture
- Picking up litter, Removing garbage and recycling
- Sanitizing common areas, touch points, elevators, bathrooms, furniture (disinfect as per federal and provincial Covid health guidelines).
- Sweeping, Mopping and Vacuuming common areas, lobbies, stairs, etc.
- Outside leaf-blowing of sidewalks, parking areas, entrances, etc.
- Meeting contractors to provide access and facilitate work.
- Equipping elevators for Moves.
- Assist managers with building systems inspections and tests.
- Driving to and from strata properties with own vehicle and/or company vans.
- Drug tests for employees working with vulnerable populations.
- Communicate with management via phone, text and emails.
- Approximately 80% Strata Buildings and 20% Residential Customers.
- Recording work hours daily on mobile phone App.
*Interested candidates, please reply with your resume, references and availability.
Personal Protective Equipment is available to all staff for their protection, in addition to enforcing Social Distancing and other Health orders. However, we are an equal opportunity employer and do not require personal medical information other than that described above.