Chiropractic Office Assistant
JOIN OUR TEAM!
POSITION: Chiropractic Office Assistant
We are a wellness-based Chiropractic office in Chilliwack empowering families to lead healthy lives!
If you’re looking for a career and not just a job… something that will truly make a difference in people’s lives, entire families, and ultimately your whole community, we invite you to join our team!
This is a permanent full-time position (30-40 hours a week).
Opportunity for bonuses.
Extended Healthcare benefits.
Details to be discussed during the interview!
Do you believe every human being is designed to be healthy?
Do people describe you as warm, friendly, and caring?
Do you communicate clearly and effectively?
Do people describe you as detail oriented, efficient, and organized?
Can you work at a fast pace?
Can you be a professional and enthusiastic team player?
If you have answered YES and this sounds like you, you may be our “perfect fit’.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Energetic, outgoing, and confident;
- Communicates clearly, is very detail oriented, organized, and efficient
- Loves to work with people (babies, pregnant moms, dads, children, seniors)
- Confidence, personality, and common sense!
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills; very comfortable dealing with the public
- Can handle pressure, tense people, and guide people through effective communication
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage workflow
- Strong computer skills
- An enthusiasm to help people and be an asset to the team in a thriving office
- Detail-oriented and efficient at being self-directed while working within a team environment
- Not afraid to ask questions and seek clarification
- Willing to always be learning and growing their skills and abilities
- Punctual, reliable, and responsible
- Professional and health-minded
If you feel you’re the perfect fit, please HAND DELIVER (we’d love to meet you!) the following to us at 101-45750 Knight Road, Chilliwack
- Clear & Concise Resume
- A cover letter outlining why you’d like to be a part of the Kauri Chiropractic team, and a description of how you think you fulfill the description & requirements of this job posting
We will be accepting HAND DELIVERED applications during our office hours only.