Cat Hotel Attendant
- Apprenticeship Full time On-Call Part time Seasonal Volunteer
- North Vancouver, British Columbia View on Map
- @The Scratching Post Cat Hotel
- Salary: $20.00 - $21.00 / Hourly
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Description and Responsibilities
- Cat care.
- Host cat integration.
- Cleaning, litter scooping, laundry, etc.
- Interacting with people dropping off and picking up their cats.
- Interact with the public, host cats volunteer sessions, post on social media.
- Possibility of 2- 6 days per week. The availability is flexible for half days, full days etc. All shifts start at 8am.
- Experience with cats.
- Ability to take direction and learn ongoing.
- Ability to follow exact procedures for the safety of the cats and yourself.
- Be present and mindful of the cats, leaving social media aside.
- Must be able to interview in person.
- possibility of trading accommodation for cat care. Possibility of working to own the cat hotel. It’s my goal to move east and open a second location.