Barter Coach™ (Account Manager)
We’re looking to add up to 10 Barter Coaches to our team in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta and BC!
These are work-from-home positions, but the successful candidates must live in or be close to the following cities:
Moncton, Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto, Barrie, Mississauga, Sudbury, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, Kelowna, Abbotsford, Vancouver
BarterPay helps business owners across Canada grow their business using barter. Over the last 20 years we have grown to be a community of nearly 4000 businesses in 18 locations from British Columbia to New Brunswick.
As you can imagine, bartering is becoming main-stream and we’re growing to serve hundreds of businesses joining our network on an ongoing basis!
Our team is a group of dynamic individuals who work hard every day to build meaningful and long-lasting relationships with our clients in order to create increased profit for businesses and charities, the backbone of the Canadian economy!
To learn more about who we are, please visit www.barterpay.ca
BarterPay is expanding and we are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic account managers who possess a strong drive to meet volume targets as part of a results-oriented team. This is a remote position in your city, working alongside our corporate team based in Stoney Creek, ON. The Barter Coach is responsible for managing an existing client portfolio while creating a plan to develop and grow the client base. We are looking for trustworthy and relational individuals who enjoy the challenge of problem-solving for our clients and appreciate the intrinsic value of assisting clients with business building solutions. Every day is a new challenge to assist your clients as you work closely with our incredible team of Barter Coaches nationwide.
· Effectively manage a client portfolio through proactive and reactive sales, and customer service techniques
· Meet or exceed established annual volume quota
· Recommend solutions and services by evaluating and identifying client needs
· Develop an understanding of the BarterPay network, including goods and services offered
· Develop ongoing relationships with decision makers within the client portfolio
· Ability to manage multiple priorities well, staying organized with attention to detail
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
· Results-oriented attitude with the ability to meet deadlines and think outside the box
· Ability to view situations from a business owner perspective
· Use proprietary software applications to manage client information
· Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines
· Minimum 1 year experience in account management, or 2 years experience in customer service or sales
· Proven success selling high value products and/or solution selling
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM
· Degree or diploma in Business/Sales/Marketing an asset
If you are passionate about helping business owners succeed and love the idea of giving back to our community, we would love the opportunity to speak to you about joining our growing team!
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Access to the BarterPay network at large discounts