Assistant Heat Treater/Heat Treater
Experience 2-5 Years
Description and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the lead heat treater, you will heat treat or assist to complete heat treating projects daily.
- Comfortable working around heat, lifting, pushing, loading and unloading furnaces. Comfortable working with over head hoists.
- Racking and loading/unloading baskets, sandblasting.
- Documenting load times and temperatures for heat treat furnaces.
- Technical program through college an asset
- Mechanically inclined an asset
- Trouble shooting skills
- 1-3 years exposure to manufacturing setting
- Excellent communication skills, excellent customer service
- Proven ability to be trained
- Self motivated
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within team environment or on own
- Forklift experience an asset, WHIMIS and ISO 9001:2015 experience an asset
- ATTENDANCE is IMPERATIVE
- Computer skills
- Work boots, uniforms provided
- Wage and Benefits TBD