Antifouling Crew Leader/Applicator
- Full time Seasonal
- North Vancouver, British Columbia View on Map
- @Strong Mobile Marine Service
- Salary: $20.00 - $32.00 / Hourly
Strong Marine Service is a marine service company based on the North Shore. We offer a wide variety of onsite and mobile marine services in North Vancouver and across the Lower Mainland. Our team is currently 8 people strong and growing.
- We are looking for workers and a crew leader. Workers can expect tasks such as operating a sander, applying antifouling products, changing anodes, washing, polishing, and waxing boats, degreasing engine, engine rooms, general labour tasks, ect.
- Crew leaders can expect to do all tasks listed above as well as, ensuring vehicles are loaded with all tools, equipment and products to complete daily jobs, supervising and delegating tasks to workers, effectively communicating progress and issues with management, keeping jobs on schedule.
- Previous marine experience is an asset but not required. Crew leaders must have a class 5 driver’s license, be able to read, write, and speak English effectively, and must have strong communication skills.
- All applicants must have a positive attitude, be punctual, be able to lift at least 40 pounds, be able to work long hours in various weather conditions, and be able to report for work ON TIME in North Vancouver