- Full time Part time
- Victoria, British Columbia View on Map
- @Mind Body Spine
- Salary: $20.00 - $24.00 / Hourly
Mind Body Spine is a wellness chiropractic clinic in beautiful Victoria, BC and we are consistently growing. We understand that the body has an incredible capacity to heal under the correct circumstances and therefore, focus and help our patients live toward an abundant life
Primary Roles and Responsibilities: mainly Technical & some Administrative duties. You DO NOT need to have any prior experience or background in this field because we will train you to help assist with patients.
- Conducting interviews with patients and recording their medical history
- Assisting with performing exams and assessments on patients
- Teaching exercises and stretches to patients
- Assisting with X-ray and EMG procedures
- Answering phones and filing
- Scheduling appointments
- Working with insurance companies
- Taking payments
This is a very dynamic position and you will be working very closely with the doctor and many patients assisting in their care. It is a fast paced clinic and we are looking for someone who has strong communication skills which is essential when working with patients who may be in pain or discomfort. The ability to listen actively and communicate clearly and compassionately can make a significant difference in their experience and recovery.
What We Offer (In search of a full time and part time team member):
- 4 Days/week 32-38hrs/week: At the clinic, we believe in the importance of work-life balance, which is why we work hard for four days a week so that we can always enjoy a three-day-long weekend. This schedule allows our team members to have more time for themselves, their families, and their hobbies, and to come back to work feeling refreshed and energized.
- Part time: 4 Days/week (M-Th 1:30pm – 6:30pm)
- Salary: $20 – $24 per hour
- Ongoing Training: It’s important to note that our clinic is committed to continuous improvement, and we are constantly updating our protocols and incorporating new techniques to ensure that we provide the best possible care to our patients. Therefore, the ideal candidate for this Chiropractic Assistant position should be comfortable with change and willing to learn and adapt as needed. We offer ongoing training and professional development opportunities to ensure that our team members are up-to-date with the latest industry trends and techniques. As a Chiropractic Assistant in our clinic, you will have access to these resources and be encouraged to expand your knowledge and skills.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants are invited to forward their cover letter and CV to the clinic. In your cover letter please include any prior chiropractic experience and your wage expectations in order to be considered for an interview. We will not be considering applicants that do not provide a cover letter. You can find out more about us @ www.MindBodySpine.ca.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Available to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Please submit a cover letter